Que; 1 edition | English | March 24, 2007 | ISBN: 0789736683 | 540 Pages, Illustrated | PDF | 18,6 Mb
Description : If you’ve never quite grasped formulas and functions, Paul McFedries will radically expand your understanding and use of Excel. And if you’re already an expert and you’re moving up to Excel 2007, this book will quickly show you features you’ve only dreamed of until now…
Develop your Microsoft Excel expertise instantly with proven techniques:
• Develop your Microsoft Excel expertise instantly with proven techniques
• Master Excel Ranges
• Create Powerful Arrays
• Troubleshoot Formula Problems
• Validate Worksheet Data
• Perform What-If Analysis
• Model Your Business
• Track Trends and Make
• Analyze Data
• Find Optimal Solutions
• Build Dynamic Loan
Most Microsoft® Excel users learn only a small percentage of the program’s features. They know they could get more out of Excel if they could just get a leg up on building formulas and using functions. Unfortunately, this side of Excel appears complex and intimidating to the uninitiated—shrouded in the mysteries of mathematics, finance, and impenetrable spreadsheet jargon. Sound familiar? If you’re a businessperson who needs to use Excel as an everyday part of your job, then you’ve come to the right book. Formulas and Functions with Microsoft® Office Excel 2007 demystifies worksheet formulas and presents the most useful Excel functions in an accessible, jargon-free way. This book not only takes you through Excel’s intermediate and advanced formula-building features, it also tells you why these features are useful to you and shows you how to use them in everyday situations. Throughout the book you’ll find no-nonsense, step-by-step tutorials and lots of practical examples aimed directly at business users.
• Focuses like a laser on the four technologies that you must master to get the most out of Excel: ranges, formulas, functions, and data analysis tools.
• Shuns spreadsheet theory in favor of practical know-how that you can put to use right away.
• Provides numerous real-world examples and techniques to help you learn and understand the importance of each section.